- Fixes an issue with supplies not updating properly in lists
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements
- You can now mark an entire location as reviewed or unreviewed by tapping the green badge
- Supplies with the same name finished within the same day will now get combined in the Finished view
- Added a context menu action to quickly rename items while you’re reviewing them
- Added a context menu action to reviewed items to quickly add them to your shopping list
- Added a Mark as Opened context menu action to checklist items where possible
- Fixed a bug where checklist and shopping list items were not matched to the correct supplies
- Fixed some stuttering in scrolling animations
- Fixed an iPad layout issue in the checklists view
- Fixes a bug where a checklist view would navigate back just after adding or removing items
- Item quantity in finished supplies list is only shown if it’s >1
- Added a context menu action to quickly mark checklist items as finished
- Streamlined Finished view with quick action buttons for deleting supplies or adding them to the shopping list
- Supplies in the Finished view are now grouped by day
- A new view that helps you review your supplies and make sure everything is up-to-date
- Fixed some stuttering in lists
- Improved responsiveness when changing shopping list item quantity
- Fixes a bug where checklist cards didn’t update when inventory item quantities were changed from within a checklist
- Re-enable missing search bar in supply views
- Remove workarounds for iOS 14.2 bugs
The renaming update!
- You can now rename your supplies and shopping list items. Just long press on an item and a menu will pop up with the option
- Added buttons for quickly changing shopping list item quantities
- More behind-the-scenes work on item name matching. Supplies now tries to take your device language into account to improve matching accuracy between your supplies and shopping list and checklist items
- Fixed a bug where checklist cards wouldn’t update after adding or removing items
- Removed a third-party crash log collection service, Supplies now doesn’t collect any extra information from your device
- New: Checklists help organize groups of related items. Use them for your favorite recipies, tracking emergency supplies or something else entirely. Create a list and Supplies will figure out which items you already have, which you need to buy and which are already in your shopping list.
- New (Deluxe): iCloud sync! If you use multiple devices, you enable iCloud sync to keep your settings and checklists up-to-date between all of them.
- Improvement: item quantities are no longer limited to 50.
- Improvement: better item matching and merging. If you already have a matching item (same status and location) in your inventory, adding supplies with the same name will update the quantity instead of creating a new item
- And of course, various bug fixes and stability improvements
Supplies 2.0.0 is a complete rewrite of the app. Everything should be faster, smoother, softer and all-round more pleasant to use.
- New: redesigned UI
- New: brand-new iOS 14 home screen widgets to display your shopping list
- New: an improved two-section shopping list: Need To Buy and Shopping Bag. The latter holds all of your bought items so they are easier to organize when you get back home.
- New: Supplies Deluxe, a subscription or one-time unlock that gives you access to even more features and customization options
- New: status and location sections in the main overview screen are now collapsible
- add setting to auto-capitalize new item names
- use less granular grouping in expiring items view
- New: mouse cursor support on iPads
- New: Split View support on iPads
- New: a tip jar!
- New: Shopping list view. You no longer need to leave the app to see your shopping list and can even check off items as you buy them.
- New: Customizable statuses. You can now delete any of the existing statuses, reorganize them or add your own.
- New: Better date picker for setting expiration dates.
- New: Added Estonian localization
- New: Complete navigation revamp on iPhones. Everything should be smoother and it should be easier to move between screens.
- Fixed: Date sorting in Expiring and Finished views was wrong
- Many smaller bug fixes and user experience improvements
- Fixed: Supplies got confused when locations included any non-Latin characters
- Other smaller bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed: the button for moving past the welcome screen was hidden on some small iPhone models (e.g. 1st generation SE)
- New: Dark Mode support! You can now open up settings and change your user interface style to light, dark or have Supplies automatically match the system theme.
- Improvement: input boxes for adding locations and items look way nicer on iPhones
- Improvement: new nicer-looking splash screen
- Improvement: the location or status headings in the items list are now sticky so it’s easier to see what section you’re looking at
- And as always, various smaller bug fixes and user experience improvements
- New: multiselect mode - move and update multiple items at once.
- Fixed: search now searches across all items, regardless of the view you’re currently in.
- Various other user interface and usability tweaks.
- User interface has gone through some improvements, animations have been added here and there
- Supplies now provides haptic feedback where appropriate on iPhones
- Various bug fixes and user experience improvements
- Items can now be reorganized by long pressing and dragging
- Various UI tweaks and bug fixes
- Update icons used in the introduction screen